Thursday, June 7, 2007

More of Sophie...

...who is my favorite photography subject, even if she doesn't cooperate all that much! So I know that I haven't said much about Sophie, but she is one of the three adorable kiddies I nanny for full-time. She has a twin sister Annabelle, who I've also posted pictures of, and an older brother Ethan, who's debut on my blog will be happening soon. Sophie is the sweetest little thing I've ever seen, and you'd never know by the smile on her face that she's been through many major surgeries, had a tumor removed from her face and spent almost the first half of her first year in the hospital. She is such a trooper, and such a happy little thing.
Took these over the last few days...

Here she is on a tear through the playtube...



This is my favorite lately of Sophie. I took this blind...just stuck the camera into the playtube and clicked. I love the expression on her face and the composition.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This is my favorite picture I have ever taken of the two of them. It is so stereo-typical Sophie and Annabelle....Annabelle moving very fast towards the thing I want her to get into the least, and Sophie sitting back, having a drink (of milk), bossing Anna around. This is how things go around here. When they were about 9 or 10 months old, Anna was the bigger and faster of the two. Now, she still moves a little faster, but not because Sophie can't. Rather because Sophie is just too laid back to care. Talk about the one who rules the roost...Sophie "dramaQueen" Clinick!

No comments: