Tuesday, October 30, 2007

New Logo!

By now you've seen the beautiful new logo at the top of my blog and on my website. I LOVE IT! Do you love it! Shalonda of Chubby Cheek Designs designed it for me, and that girl is a genius!

LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE

Ok then. Moving along...

Not much photo stuff going on this past week. It's been crazy busy with school and work, and Dionne's birthday (there might be some surprise pictures from that later tomorrow...) We had an amazing dinner in Seattle to celebrate Dionne gettin' older! BOKA Kitchen=the best dinner I've ever had. If you live in Seattle, near Seattle, might visit Seattle someday...check it out! I mean really...

Ok, off to bed now. Just finished making a 2008 photo calendar for some clients, and now I'm hittin' the hay.

peace, love and all things pink!

No comments: