Monday, November 5, 2007

Class Project: The Girl Child

Last week in my Human Development class we watched a movie produced by World Vision about how females are mistreated, globally. The movie touched on three particular ways, child brides, forced prostitution and female circumcision. It was a pretty hard movie to watch, and afterwards we were all pretty stunned. Fast forward a week, and I have a project due. It can be about any concept we discussed in class, so I decide to work through some of my ideas about The Girl Child. Without further ado...

3 comments:

Ali said...

I LOVE IT! These are some amazing pictures Amanda. And they mean so much. You did a truly amazing job.

Unknown said...

omg. not only gorgeous, but meaningful.

Anonymous said...

Amazing. You have a gift... keep inspiring!