Monday, May 19, 2008

It's 1:38 and I can't sleep...

...and I don't know why. But, I'm guessing it has something to do with the venti iced coffee I consumed at 5 pm, and the fact that I just wrote this really intense paper, and that I am graduating in 5.5 days. Anyhow, get ready for a LOT of pictures...I have some catching up to do on here, and since it seems I won't be sleeping for a bit, I might as well be doing something...

Trinity Graduates Take Two



This is Iain. He is pretty cool, because he's really down to earth, easy to talk to, and living near him, we seem to run into each other often (like at Cold Stone last night). I appreciate that Iain usually has a unique perspective, and when he shares it, I think of things in a whole new light.



This is Luis. On Saturday, Luis and I will be the first two graduates from Trinity Lutheran College with a degree in Children, Youth and Family Studies. We've bonded a lot this year, partially because in most of our classes, we're the only ones who are married, and this gives us a different perspective. Luis has worked long and hard for this degree, and deserves it more than anyone else. I can't wait to meet his wife this weekend, either!



I really admire Rebekah. Not only is she funny and caring, but life has dealt her some junk, and she takes it all about as good as anyone could manage. And she's honest, which I also really admire. Even when it hurts.



Robin always has a smile on her face. When I showed up on campus with the pictures she ordered, she bounded out of the building to greet me, smile wide across her face. Robin loves working with kids, and I would guess her enthusiasm and joy helps!



Brittany...how I love this picture! If I had to pick a few words to describe her, I would say thoughtful and servant. She seems very dedicated to doing what she needs to do, and putting in 110% effort. I know she has big dreams to working with military youth, and that dedication and servant heart will take her far.



I don't know Grete well, but I do know that she is one smart lady! She spent a year with us, after having graduated with a BA, to soak up some more knowledge.



I feel like this picture of Karen captures her so well. She is a little like a butterfly...she just floats along through the halls, smiling and bringing with her a sense of lightness. Karen is on the quiet side, which (I think) is because she is such a great listener.



oh Julie! This girl keeps me in stitches whenever we are together. I appreciate Julie because she is dead honest, hysterical, and has a wild side. That is a great combination.



Katherine is like...super woman. She is married, has a one year old son, and is getting ready to graduate. I honestly do not know how she has managed to juggle all the hats that she wears on a daily basis! AND, she has taught me some lessons, whether she knows it or not! Katherine, her hubby and son are headed to Asia to teach English soon, and I know that if anyone can handle that, it is her!

No comments: