Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Odds n Ends

I had to post these quotes, they are from this book my sister bought this weekend about Redneck Wisdom (that's probably not what it's called, but she'll e-mail me later and correct me, and I will correct the blog!).

About as much fun as a warm bucket of calf slobber.

Just call me butter, cause I'm on a roll.

ahahahahahha. Ok, well, we thought it was funny.

In other news, I've been having fun taking pictures with my new lens. Examples (my school friends Luis and Casey):
























AND, I found this awesome website where you can e-mail yourself, in the future. As in, you write yourself a letter, and can have it sent to you in a year, two years, ten years...it's also fun to read the letters others have written to themselves...http://futureme.org/

The announcement is coming later tonight. I promise. Darn Fed-Ex...

love, peace and all things pink,
mandi

No comments: