Friday, February 8, 2008

Something is in the works...

...that should be ready by Valentine's Day! I'm excited! Keep an eye on the blog!

On a fun note, I'm getting a new toy! It's a waterproof case for my camera, so I can take it UNDERWATER! How stoked am I??? This case (called a Del Mar Camera Housing) is going to help me rock the pictures this summer in Mexico (yes, I said MEXICOOOO!), and I'm even excited for pool pictures this summer at the grandparental's! AND, they are going to spray paint the back of it pink. I'm in love already. swoon...what would Steve Whearty say...?

Lastly, I'd love to do some newborn (under 2 weeks old) or maternity shoots, to keep fresh. If anyone is interested, I'm looking for a session or two FREE OF CHARGE, with the option to purchase pictures. If you know someone who might be interested, lemme know!

love, peace and all things pink!
mandi

No comments: