Friday, April 25, 2008

Ethan Riley Reed

Today I got to meet my cousin (sidenote...I tried really really hard to figure out what formal, official title for our cousin-ness would be, but it was...hard. I think he's my second cousin, once removed) and he is so cute and cuddly! I drove down last night so I could photograph him this morning before heading back up north for work this afternoon, and it was totally worth it. He was a snuggler, and totally content most of the time I was there...anytime he started fussing, we just wrapped him up and gave him the binky..and magically all was better!

We tried out a few new things...I tried out the babycozy, and I love it. LOVE IT! Also, I got some cheesecloth (thanks Kris!) and we suspended him in that...I love those images. Check out the slideshow, and leave a comment with your favorite image to win the family a free 8x10.

2 comments:

Elena said...

Amanda, he is such a cutie!!! Gorgeous work.

Anonymous said...

14, although I love them all.